Thursday, October 4, 2007

a blogger is born

so i've contemplated blogging for some time, but have been held back by my general slothfulness, as well as the nagging notion that blogging is inherently selfish- why would people want to read about me or my thoughts of the day? but i've enjoyed reading sean's blog (at least the posts that aren't soley devoted to bike masturbation) and have decided to give it a go. i can't guarantee regularity, continuity, originality or creativity. i can, however, guarantee frequent pictures of jub jub, my kitty. and posts by sean, who is quite anxious to get this thing cooking.

cast of characters:

me- family medicine intern in seattle. a fish out of water currently.

sean- the person with whom i've joined forces, and generally the light of my life (when not waxing poetical about bike parts).




jub jub- aformentioned cat, the lone survivor of a mysterious liver ailment that killed her 2 peers, now living large with huge windows and flirtatious neighbor cats.



a multitude of others- you'll have to stay tuned...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That, of course, is my super model pose.

Anonymous said...

I never knew that you had a super model pose. and Michele it is nice that you started this Blog now We can see what you guys are up to and not just the latest ride that the Sean monster went on.